- Exposed Skin Care
- Supplements For Memory
- Power Precision Gain Muscle Fast
- Life Cell Reviews
- Buy Rogaine Discount Price
- Exposed Skin Care Review
- Rogaine Shampoo
- Marine D3
- Buy Solpria Lowest Cost And Price
- Lipo G3 Garcinia Today Weight Loss Program
- Power Precision Best Bodybuilding Supplement
- Losing Weight With Jillian Michaels
- Buy Testoboost Cheap Price
- Procera Memory Supplement
- Garcinia Cambogia Fruit
- Nitric Power Supplement Review
- Buy Pure Life Cleanse
- No No 8800 Hair Removal
- Anti Snore Devices
- Zquiet Reviews
- Power Precision Lean Muscle Formula
- Miracle Garcinia Cambogia Extract For Weight
- Solpria Weight Loss
- Reviews For Keranique
- Premium Garcinia Cambogia Where To Buy
- Power Precision Muscle Gainer Supplement
- Nitric Power And Testostrong
- Vydox Male Enhancement Supplement
- Stages Of Beauty Harmony Treatment Cream
- Keranique For Hair Care
- Precision Power Lean Muscle Formula
- Zquiet Stop Snoring
- Green Coffee Bean Suppliers
- Power Precision Lean Muscle Review
- Procera Supplements For Memory
- Solpria Cleanse Reviews
- Detangler Brush Review
- Order Rogaine For Women
- Hair Growth Keranique
- Hydrolyze Free Trial
- Detangling Brush
- Green Coffee Bean Wholesale
- Super Beta Prostate Supplement
- Reviews Of Ageless Male
Whether you are in the beginning or the middle of a relationship, go to school together or are long distance, you are at risk of becoming (dun dun dun) obsessed with your boyfriend. What a great feeling it is to like someone and have them like you back just as much! Sometimes, we just can’t...
It’s no secret, but our interns at Love Twenty are pretty fabulous. And the best part? They’re from all over the United States! (Major perk of being an online mag!) Now you get the chance to meet them. And, we think you’ll love them just as much as we do. Editorial: Alexa Johnson is a...
There are so many reasons to be in love with Anne Hathaway, who co-stars alongside Christian Bale in Christopher Nolan’s The Dark Knight Rises. While this film is the end of the epic trilogy, fans, both male and female alike, have become entranced in Anne Hathaway and her portrayal of Selina Kyle (otherwise known to...
School is rapidly approaching for students across the country and, if you are anything like me during my first year of college, you are probably stressing out about all the things you need for the upcoming year. Before you sprain your wrist from too much credit card swiping action, it would be useful to know...
I am notorious these days for thinking my mother is always right. Perhaps this is what happens when you graduate, mature and start acting like an adult. Don’t get me wrong, I am not the perfect and obedient daughter that statement might portray. My mother and I spent most of my teenage years yelling and...
Long before the ability to write a quick email and press send, there were these magical things that were written and delivered straight to the recipient’s front door. These simple and beautiful messages bring smiles to people’s faces that an inbox full of junk mail can’t possibly do. Now, because of Hannah Brencher, founder of...
I feel like I’m channeling my inner Carrie Bradshaw as I write about this (so Sex And The City.) I’ve noticed this little issue with several girls I know. They fall for a guy, the relationship is fun… and then things turn south, leaving the girl with a heartbreak. He’s mean to her, he ignores...
Awhile ago, I confessed to having an addiction to discount shopping, and this week, I’d like to continue with some further advice about savvy purchasing, but focus on what many consider the most dangerous addiction: online shopping. Online shopping is not your worst nightmare. It can be tricky, but if you follow my guidelines, you...
The Teen Choice Awards are a special kind of award show. The kind where the titles mean nothing, the votes come from tweens and teens (aged 13-19), the awards are giant surfboards, and the hosts, performers, and attendees look like the love children of an illicit affair between the CW and Disney Channel (in which...
Ever wonder what it’s like being a young fashion designer fresh out of college? Melissa Murray, a recent graduate of the University of Northern Iowa, took her passion for design and creativity and created Podge Design, which creates “one-of-a-kind looks for individuals who are as unique as their style.” L20: How long have you been designing?...
For those of us making our bucks with a job like a camp counselor or lifeguard this summer — the jobs with no sexual harassment policies or that won’t carry into the school year — dating a co-worker is pretty much required. They should just include a box on the form after you fill in...
1. Step away from the computer long enough to get some fresh air. 2. Acknowledge moments of happiness and be grateful for them. 3. Invest in a good camera (or even a phone with a good camera) and take more pictures than you know what to do with. 4. Pack a bag and get out...