You may know him as Liz Lee’s drool-worthy love interest on “My Life as Liz,” or from his voice in his band Augustine that will seriously make you melt, but either way, he’s here to tell us five things that should be on every Love Twenty reader’s bucket list.
When we asked Louis Johnson what five things should be on every twenty-something’s bucket list, this is what he said:
1. Pull an all nighter in NYC with your 5 best friends doing karaoke at a minimum of three bars, then finish the night by watching the sunrise from a rooftop.
2. Tickle some lobster while free-diving in the Bahamas.
3. Drive through every state in the continental U.S.
4. Do a selfless act that someone will remember for the rest of their life.
5. Learn a new language and travel to its native country and put it to use.
What do you think of Louis’ list?
I don’t know if it’s just us, but we’d tickle some lobsters with him any day.